Saturday, November 20, 2010

POEA Job Vacancy for 1 MECHANIC HEAVY EQUIPMENT (H.E.) in Guam - GLOBALMANPOWER MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT CORP

GLOBALMANPOWER MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT CORP is currently looking for 1 MECHANIC HEAVY EQUIPMENT to hire on vacancy for POEA jobs in Guam.To apply for this position, use the contact details of the recruitment agency below.

POEA Hiring Recruitment Agency: GLOBALMANPOWER MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT CORP Landbased Agency
Location Address: U2:10 2/F SHERWOOD PLCE COMML CTR 2264 TAFT MANILA MALATE, MANILA
Telephone Number: 5223532/5364190
Email Address: INFO@GLOBALMANPOWERPH.COM
Website: WWW.GLOBALMANPOWERPH.COM
Official Representative: DANTE L. JIMENEZ
Status: Good Standing
License Validity 11/12/2009 to 11/12/2010

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm Alfredo H. Molina, 51 years old and I currently arrived here in the Philippines from Oman for my annual vacation. I worked there as Heavy Equipment Mechanic specialized in construction equipment. I'm interested to apply as your Heavy Equipment Mechanic and I'm looking forward to hear from you soon.
Thank you.

Enter Email for FREE Job Updates:

Delivered by FeedBurner