Friday, September 3, 2010

3 Mechanic Heavy Equipment in Guam POEA - TOPLINE MANPOWER SERVICES

TOPLINE MANPOWER SERVICES is one of the POEA accredited agencies recruiting manpower for jobs in Guam. If you interesting to work abroad and you are qualify for this position, please inquire or visits the posting POEA jobs agency below.


POEA Agency: TOPLINE MANPOWER SERVICES Landbased Agency
Location Address: RM 505 ELCO BLDG 202 E RODRI- GUEZ QUEZON CI
Telephone Numbers: 7230071 LOC.108/112/7244592
Email Address: None
Website: None
Official Representative: LOURDES C OCAMPO
Status: Good Standing
License Validity: 2/9/2007 to 2/8/2011

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm Alfredo H. Molina, 51 years old and I currently arrived here in the Philippines from Oman for my annual vacation. I worked there as Heavy Equipment Mechanic specialized in construction equipment. I'm interested to apply as your Heavy Equipment Mechanic and I'm looking forward to hear from you soon.
Thank you.

Serge said...

There surely is a high demand for those who know how to operate various kinds of heavy equipment these days.

Enter Email for FREE Job Updates:

Delivered by FeedBurner